Opulent Organics, LLC
Opulent Organics, LLC (“Opulent Organics”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is committed to protecting individual privacy and securing the personal information you provide us when you visit, submit a form, and/or make a purchase from www.OpulentOrganics.com (the “Website”), any of our partner sites, as well as our pages on third-party sites (such as our profiles on social networks) (collectively, “Our Sites”).
We will revise or update this policy if our practices change, or as we develop better ways to keep you informed about them. You should refer to this page often for the latest information and the effective date of any changes. If we decide to change this policy, we will post a new policy on our site and change the date at the bottom. Changes to the policy shall be effective immediately upon posting, but will not apply retroactively.
What information do we collect?
1. Personally Identifiable Information. Our definition of personally identifiable information (“PII”) includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information. Opulent Organics collects PII from you when ordering or registering on our site, and, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. For example, by completing a “Contact Us” form, signing up for our e-mail list, or leaving a comment, we may use that information to respond to your message and/or to help us get you the information or services you requested. Submitting this personal information (name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) is voluntary; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in a particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content or features available through Our Sites. Opulent Organics will retain this information.
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personally identifiable information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personally identifiable information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. Opulent Organics also automatically collects certain non-personally identifiable information about your activities when you visit Our Sites. This information can include:
Opulent Organics does not use this information to identify or track the browsing of individual users. We do use it to generate aggregate statistics about how Our Sites are used.
3. Third-Party Content. Some pages on Our Sites may include web content or functionality from third parties, such as embedded videos hosted by third-party services. For example, content or functionality from the following third parties may be present on some of Our Sites pages: YouTube.com; SlideShare; Scribd.com.
4. Third-Party Policies. These third parties may use web measurement and customization technologies (such as cookies) in conjunction with the provision of this content or functionality. You should consult the privacy policies of these third parties for further information. We do not knowingly use third-party tools that place a multi-session or persistent cookie prior to the user interacting with the tool, for example, by playing an embedded video. “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org.
How do you collect the information?
1. PII. PII is submitted by you into the forms on Our Sites.
2. Non-PII. Opulent Organics uses web measurement and customization technologies to make OpulentOrganics.com and our partner sites function better for visitors and to better understand how the public is using the website. This means that when you visit a page on OpulentOrganics.com or a partner site, the internet browser on your computer may download and save a small file (commonly called a “cookie”) so that our website can recognize your specific computer and browser when you use Our Sites in the future. These technologies fall into the following categories:
3. Analytics. Opulent Organics, LLC uses third-party analytics providers, including, but not limited to, Google Analytics to analyze the data collected through session and persistent metrics cookies to enhance Our Sites, our services, and our advertising. The third-party analytics providers do not receive PII through these cookies and do not combine, match, or cross-reference Our Sites’ information with any other information.
How do you use the information?
1. Generally. Generally, non-personally identifiable information we gather from you may be used within our company to perform in-house assessments of how our customers use our site and/or our products and to screen for potential risk and fraud. We also use this information for the purpose of responding to your requests and communicating with you, as well as to improve our company and to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. We may use your non- personally identifiable information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from other customers or other sources. We may, among other things, share or sell the non- personally identifiable information to third parties to achieve certain business objectives. However, it is important to remember that your non-personally identifiable information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you. The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your requests, respond to your inquiries, better serve you, or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons, such as customer service or providing you promotional information for our products. You may opt-out of receiving future promotional information from us; however, the use of certain Website services may be conditioned on your ongoing consent to provide you promotional information.
2. Site activity information. We keep track of the actions you take, such as the pages you visit, how long you visit, the links you click on, form submissions, downloads, and purchases.
3. Access Device and Browser Information. When you access our site from a computer, mobile phone, or other device, we may collect information from that device about your browser type, location, and IP address, as well as the pages you visit.
6. E-mail Marketing. Opulent Organics maintains several lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic e-mail updates. Any recipient of an Opulent Organics e-mail may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the bottom of each e-mail message. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our list subscribers to persons or organizations outside the Website. Messages sent from Opulent Organics to e-mail subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic aggregate analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an e- mail or clicked on a link in an e-mail, the percentage of subscribers using various e-mail clients, and the number of times an e-mail was forwarded or printed. Our e-mail analytics providers also offer the capability to view some data, such as whether a mass e-mail was opened, at an individual level for 30 days after an e-mail was sent; as a matter of policy and practice, this data is only viewed on an aggregate basis. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us. Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by following the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at any time. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
7. Links. When you follow a link to an external site, you are leaving OpulentOrganics.com and our partner sites and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site. OpulentOrganics.com and our partner sites do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of information contained in a linked site. We also do not endorse the organizations or individuals maintaining sites that we link, any views they express, or any products/services they offer.
Below is the current list of official Opulent Organics, LLC pages on third party websites.
8. Use of Testimonials. In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following: Testimonials that appear on this site are received via text, audio, or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real-life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results, and results vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services. The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video, or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, the whole message received from the testimonial writer may not be displayed when it seems too lengthy, or the whole statement is not relevant for the general public. Opulent Organics is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://opulentorganics.com or any other of Our Sites. Opulent Organics is not a forum for testimonials; however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of Opulent Organics. Opulent Organics does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on https://opulentorganics.com or any other of Our Sites – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source. The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate, or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
9. Third-Party Vendors. In order to do business with you, we need to share some of your PII with third-party vendors for performing services that you have requested on our behalf, such as processing your payments and shipping your orders. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store. Our vendors agree to use this information, and we share information with them, only to carry out our requests. Additionally, all third-party companies we use to conduct business with have their own privacy policies that protect your identity and privacy. You can read more about how Shopify uses your information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. You can read more about how Google uses your information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
11. Do Not Track. Please note that we do not alter Our Sites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
What are the user’s rights and responsibilities?
1. Intellectual Property Rights. All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Opulent Organics, LLC or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content, and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Opulent Organics, LLC.
2. You must not:
3. Acceptable Use. You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of Our Sites. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website. You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
4. Restricted Access. We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
What control does the customer have over their personal information?
1. Unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from our e-mail list by clicking the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of any e-mail communication we send you. If you want us to remove all personal information – including name, e-mail, mailing address, please contact support@OpulentOrganics.com with your request to delete your profile.
2. Cookies. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use our site. Before blocking cookies – we highly recommend reading why cookies are good here: http://blog.hubspot.com/in-defense-of-tracking-cookies https://lifehacker.com/5461114/fact-and-fiction-the-truth-about-browser-cookies
3. Opt-Out. You may opt-out of the placement of cookies by many of these advertisers here.
To opt-out of Facebook advertising visit – https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748
To opt-out of Google advertising visit – https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en Google Analytics – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
To opt-out of Perfect Audience advertising visit – https://ib.adnxs.com/optout
HOW DO YOU PROTECT THE INFORMATION?
1. Generally. We take reasonable precautions to protect Our Sites and information automatically collected by Our Sites or voluntarily submitted to Our Sites. For example, we restrict access to information collected by or submitted to Our Sites to employees who access it to perform their duties. Access to Opulent Organics’ accounts on third-party sites is limited to the staff who administer those accounts.
2. Technical Controls. We also utilize commonly used practices and technical controls to protect your information and Our Sites. These practices and controls include, but are not limited to, encrypting the transfer of personal information over the Internet via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), using high-strength firewalls and intrusion detection systems (IDS) to safeguard personal information and maintaining strict technical controls and procedures to ensure the integrity of all data on OpulentOrganics.com and our partner sites. We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and ensure the highest level of security for our website.
3. Children and Privacy on Our Sites. We believe in the importance of protecting the privacy of children online and do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from individuals under 18. You must be at least 18 years old to access Our Sites, and Our Sites are not intended to solicit information of any kind from children under 18. If you are under 18 years old, you are not permitted to use Our Sites for any reason. You must be of the legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products. To notify us of our receipt of information by individuals under 18, please contact us at support@OpulentOrganics.com.
4. Secure Transmission. E-mail is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by e-mail. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via e-mail.
5. Monitoring. For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Opulent Organics, LLC uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Opulent Organics, LLC makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to this site. All the materials on this site are provided ‘as is’ without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Opulent Organics, LLC or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if Opulent Organics, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
If you have any questions regarding this policy or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: https://opulentorganics.com/contact
Opulent Organics, LLC
10 A Regency Drive
Wylie, TX 75098
Effective October 29th, 2022