What Are The Health Benefits of CBD Oil?
Medical studies suggest that CBD has a multitude of health benefits for various conditions. CBD works by interacting with the body's endocannabinoid system (ECS), the most significant neurotransmitter system in the body. And people taking CBD oil are touting the benefits! If you are confused, you are not alone. While research is being done, health benefit claims continue to increase. And though CBD is not an approved drug by the Food and Drug Administration, the FDA did approve a drug, Epidiolex, made from purified CBD oil for the treatment of two forms of Epilepsy.
When weighing the benefits, keep in mind that not all CBD is created equal. CBD products from Opulent Organics contain 0.0% THC (won't make you high), they are sustainably sourced and are made from natural ingredients, they are rich in cannabinoids, are rigorously tested, and are pharmacist approved. We believe in our products and the benefits they can offer.
Some reported health benefits of CBD oil include:
1. Alleviates Discomfort and AchinessSome CBD users report that joint discomfort has been reduced. Many believe that CBD offers a safe, all-natural alternative to prescription medications or over the counter pills. While research continues, so do user testimonials, prompting many with stiffness and discomfort to take a closer look at CBD. You can try our CBD Relief Softgels for muscle and joint discomfort relief formulated with our superior blend of hemp extract and curcumin. Also available in a topical salve for fast-acting, spot relief.
2. May Relieve Occasional Anxiousness or Emotional DistressFor some people, CBD can offer an alternative to pharmaceuticals with known side effects, and in some instances, are highly addictive. Many claim they feel calmer and more at ease after taking CBD products, leading some to report they experience additional health benefits of CBD oil, such as lower blood pressure. For well-rounded support in body and mind, we recommend starting with Balance, which is available in drops, softgels, and gummies. The Balance product line is designed for daily use to help promote inner harmony and mental sharpness.
3. Better RestWhat are the health benefits of CBD oil when it comes to sleep? According to Harvard Health Publishing, studies suggest that CBD may help with both falling asleep and staying asleep. Our CBD Sleep Softgels are a combination of CBD and melatonin to achieve deeper sleep naturally and to wake up feeling refreshed, instead of with the "sleep hangover" you might get with some sleep prescriptions.
4. Clearer ComplexionMany users have noticed a marked improvement in their skin after taking CBD for a short period. There have been a lot of claims about the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD, so clearer skin could quite possibly be another health benefit of CBD oil.
5. Settles Your StomachThose users who have suffered from vomiting or nausea, particularly after medical treatments, have reported improvement. The settling effect may be from feeling relaxed and the reduction of occasional anxiousness.
6. Lessens Daily Fatigue
If daily fatigue is an issue for you, taking CBD oil may be able to help. We have proudly crafted a unique drink mix, CBD Energy + Focus Packets, that can be taken to help with energy and restoration. Simply add water to the mix, and you’ve got clean, focused energy to get you through the day. This formulation is carefully crafted to give you a boost without the jitters or crash effects that energy drinks are known to cause.
How to Use CBDCBD comes in a variety of forms, and it can be overwhelming to figure out which is right for you. Our products can be administered by Drops, Softgels, Topical Salves, Gummies, and Energy Drinks. They are easy to use, all-natural, and proudly made in the USA. We’ve covered some of the health benefits of CBD oil above, so let’s talk about the different ways to use CBD.
DropsTake the drops sublingually (under the tongue) to allow the CBD to absorb directly into the blood vessels. This allows the CBD to enter the bloodstream for more fast-acting results. With our CBD Balance Drops, you can choose from three flavor options: unflavored, mint, and lemon. You can also choose the strength of the tincture to contain either 500 mg or 1000 mg of CBD-rich hemp extract.
SoftgelsTake one to four softgels daily with food. Our softgels are easy to take and make it a convenient choice for you to add the health benefits of CBD oil into your life. Balance, Relief, and Sleep all come in softgel form. Our CBD softgels contain the same pure active ingredient as our tinctures. We use broad-spectrum hemp extract, which helps maintain balance in everything from sleep to mood, and coconut-derived MCT oil as a carrier oil that helps your body absorb CBD.
GummiesTake one to two gummies as needed. CBD Gummies are a popular choice because they taste fantastic! They can offer wonderful health benefits while adding some flavor and fun to the process. Our gluten-free gummies are made with our premium CBD extract and contain numerous phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and other natural CBD compounds. Each gummy contains 10 mg of CBD extract and they’re made with all-natural coloring and flavoring.
SalveApply a small amount and rub it into the skin. The CBD Relief Salve alleviates discomfort and soothes the affected area with the addition of lavender and eucalyptus oils, while the beeswax offers calming relief and moisturizing benefits. Apply as much as needed anywhere on the skin for localized relief.
Our berry flavored CBD Energy + Focus is a fan favorite that comes in bulk tubs and individual packets. Add to water and stir with a spoon to mix thoroughly. Blending is not required. The drink mix combines the energizing effects of caffeine with CBD, vitamins, amino acids, and other natural ingredients without the jittery effects that you can get with some energy drinks.
Not All CBD Products Are Created EqualThe CBD industry has faced challenges during its rapid growth. One of the bi-products of this growth has been inferior products or unethical companies. As a new or frequent user of CBD products, you will want to do your research when choosing a product or company. Before purchasing, ask the following:
- Is your company focused on the health and well-being of your customers?
- Are you familiar with your farmers, production team, and researchers?
- Do you have a product guarantee or warranty?
- How are your products tested?
- Do you have customer testimonials?